Keep your heart beating sweet.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in men and women across the United States. Many people aren’t aware of their risk factors for heart disease or don't keep close enough tabs on their heart health if they have a cardiovascular condition. Fortunately, UMass Memorial Health provides adults in Central Massachusetts with the most comprehensive care for all types of heart disease and vascular conditions, including coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, heart failure and vascular disease.
UMass Memorial Medical Center is among the best hospitals in New England for heart care and one of the top cardiac surgery programs in the country. Our Heart and Vascular Center offers:
- Expert cardiologists and cardiac and vascular surgeons
- The latest technology
- Appointments within 48 hours of request
- Multiple locations across the area
- Virtual visits to keep you safe while getting you better
Call for an appointment; we have both in-person appointments and virtual visits available for your convenience and safety.
Virtual Visits Now Available
Heart and Vascular Services are open and offering virtual visits for some appointments. Don’t delay your care. Call 855-594-6477 to discuss your options. Using a computer or mobile device, patients can connect with their provider via a secure platform and in the convenience of their own home. Check with your insurance company about coverage. To access a virtual visit, you will need to sign up online for myChart.
Find out about our quality measures
- A three-star rating for coronary artery bypass and aortic valve replacement surgery from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Recognized by U.S. News & World Report as high performing in cardiac bypass surgery and heart failure
- First hospital in Central Massachusetts to offer TAVR for aortic stenosis patients
- Only hospital in New England with access to custom manufactured fenestrated endovascular grafts for the minimally invasive treatment of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms
- Region’s most comprehensive atrial fibrillation treatment program